Thursday, November 19, 2009

Teens - Please help me by taking this survey: This is for a computer project?

It would be nice for some of you to take this survey. It's for my computer project, and it greatly affects my computer grade. This survey is mainly for teens (sorry). It would be great if males took this only because we have too many female responses (But girls you can still take them- I'll still accept your responses). It's about the effects of teens using the computer.





Note: I did not make up the questions, my partners did (so please do not make any cruel comments about the survey)





http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=8834...

Teens - Please help me by taking this survey: This is for a computer project?
I took it, hope my participation helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment