Monday, November 16, 2009

Teens and weight watchers in Ohio please ..........?

I need to join weight watchers for teens in Ohio. But I don't know how much it is, where to go, etc. So i wanted to know if any teen in Ohio did it and how much and everything. The reason I need and want to join is because ever since I gave cheerleading last year I gained about 40 pounds. My mom said if I can get some of those off to fit back into my cheerleading uniform I can join again. The reason I had to give it up was because I was doing bad in school.

Teens and weight watchers in Ohio please ..........?
o i love cheer! were u on a squad? @ skool/ is it hard 2 get on the team? email me plz! anyway...i dnt live in ohio...but i dnt think that u need 2 join weight watchers. u cld do ur own diet @ home....and not pay and get the same results. besides...if ur below the age of 18 i think u need a doctors note. try 2 do it urself @ home
Reply:I'm not a teen, but I am in Ohio and on weight watchers. You could do it online if there are no meetings for teens in your area. I do it online, and I've lost 16 pounds. I love it, and you'll really learn to eat healthy and exercise.





Also, the online message boards are full of supportive people of all ages that will be happy to motivate you and encourage you. Talk to your mom and see what she thinks about your doing it online. :)

shoe accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment