Thursday, November 19, 2009

Teens and adults?

i got in a fight at school cause this boy he pushed me into the lockers and well i got into this fight, anyways, when the teachers came they told me that i was an irresponsible person. and i was suspended for 2 days. i think im pretty responsible. my mom told me that if i want to have sex, smoke, or do drugs, that she woudent mind, but i dont do those things! i'm pretty responsible, right?





(my mom told me that


the boy deserve it. so she wasent angry with me. )








but why do adults always tell teens crap like that? just cause they didnt have fun when they were teens..........

Teens and adults?
If you are not doing drugs and sleeping around than yes, I would say you are responsible.





Your mother on the other hand . . . was NOT RIGHT to tell you "she wouldn't care" if you wanted to mess around.
Reply:IDK... Same thing happened to me and my brother at our schools well ill start with me first so this really big boy hes 14 6'3 and 210 pounds threw my against a wall (lets keep in mind I'm 13 and 5'3 and weigh 93 pounds) so I kicked him in his area :) and I got suspended 2 weeks and it was the first time I got in trouble but my mom and dad raised hell about it so I only had a week...With my brother he is 18 and 5'11 and 195ish and was fighting a boy that is 17 and 6'0 and 200ish the boy was punching my brother and my brother picked up the boy and threw him on a table in the lunch room then the cops came in and arrested my brother and the other boy they both went to jail for about 6 hours and suspended for a week and both got restrain orders but once again my parents raised hell and got it off my brothers record... And I don't know about everyone but when I get hit the 1st thing I think about is hitting the jackass that hit me and the 2ed thing is wondering how much trouble ima get in but the last thing im thinking of is letting the person hit me and i pass out without defending my self

ski boots

No comments:

Post a Comment