Monday, November 16, 2009

Any teens like to still play outside and not just sit and talk?

Ok, all my friends aren't teens because all the teens I run into just want to sit down the whole time we're together and talk and gossip etc and I just find it boring and stupid. My mom cussed me out earlier because I'm not supposed to still like to play kid games and stuff outside. I was wondering if there was any other teens that like to play outside and not talk... maybe I'm just super immature. :/

Any teens like to still play outside and not just sit and talk?
No way, your not immature, yeahh sometimesi like to just stand around and talk, but then on some days you catch me playing some football or volleyball or even basketbball, or sometimes i play tag.. no theys nothing worng with that, as long as you have a good time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment