Monday, May 4, 2009

Teens, Would you prefer a free telephone conference call or a podcast on "How to lose weight without dieting"?

I have a weight loss company for teens and want to do a free call or podcast for teens on "How to lose weight without Dieting." I'm wondering what would be better, a free conference call or a podcast. I appreciate any answers. The following are examples of problems I help teens resolve in order to lose weight (it is not a typical weight loss program).





Do I eat for emotional or external reasons (boredom, procrastination, lonliness, sadness, body dissatisfaction, even happiness, because the food tastes so good, because my friends and family want me to eat, because food is expensive so I have to eat it all, because children are starving in the world, etc.)





Do I eat to cope with stress?





Do I binge eating?





Is it possible for me to feel fabulous about myself at my current weight as I am losing?





Our mission is to help teens to stop dieting (it only works for 1 of 100) and how to permanently solve their problems of excess weight.





Thanks!


Kim Hiatt, Ph.D.


http://www.thinfromwithinkids.co

Teens, Would you prefer a free telephone conference call or a podcast on "How to lose weight without dieting"?
Sounds like a good plan.





I think probably a podcast would be more popular and versatile. Also, it's more up-to-date.
Reply:i agree, you should use the podcast, it allows more people to listen all at once and could possibly be cheaper for your company, then again, the conference call could make your relationship with teens struggling with weigh more personal.


No comments:

Post a Comment