Monday, May 4, 2009

Pre-teens or teens with step-dads plezzzzzzzzzzzzz help?

I really only want to talk to pre-teens or teens with mean step-dads so if you are a pre-teen and you hate your step-dad IM me at lime12green or email at lime12green@yahoo.com ASAP

Pre-teens or teens with step-dads plezzzzzzzzzzzzz help?
I can totally sympathize! I grew up hating %26amp; resenting my stepdad! I think you have an excellent idea. Have you considered making a web site thru one of those free webhosting services, like tripod? And then make pamphlets %26amp; post them around schools %26amp; community centers. Start a casual support group that meets for coffee or something once or twice a month. You have a wonderful idea here, I wish I had someone like you around when I was going thru everthing as a pre-teen or a teenager. It would have helped a lot to have other kids around my age, who were going thu the same thing as I was to talk to %26amp; just vent my feelings now %26amp; then!


Take your idea %26amp; run with it!! Good Luck!!
Reply:if your husband is being mean to your doughtor,,or doing something wrong then what the hell are you still with him for?if he is hurting your kid,if mentally or fisically then it is the same as doing it to you


No comments:

Post a Comment